- Research and development for Teanga and the interoperability among NLP services.
- Development of front-end services enabling knowledge navigation, by use of text mining and Linked Data based technologies.
- Assisting in experiments at understanding usability and user behaviour with Saffron and other relevant tools and prototypes.
- Applying technologies related to Data Visualization, web-based knowledge presentation, exploration and discovery, Semantic Web, and Linked Data.
- Designing and architecture of software prototypes for data and knowledge visualization.
- UI/UX and Human-computer interaction.
- Software development
- Web applications development using modern frameworks like NodeJS.
- Database technologies like SQL and NoSQL.
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering and Database Technologies (MSCSED) from NUI Galway, Ireland.
- BA in Linguistics and Literature from Damascus University, Syria.