- Introduction to Linked Open Data in Linguistics
John P. McCrae and Thierry Declerck. Tutorial at ESSLLI 2018
- MixedEmotions: A Big Data Platform for Multilingual and Multimodal Emotion Analysis
John P. McCrae and Ian Wood talked about the MixedEmotions project at the Semantics 2016 Conference in Leipzig, Germany.
- Linguistic Linked Data for Emotion and Sentiment Analysis
Gabriela Vulcu and Paul Buitelaar, talked about aspect-based sentiment lexicons and future plans to extend the work on emotion analysis at the 12th EURO-LAN Summer School, Sibiu, Romania.
- From Text to Knowledge Graphs and back: Taxonomy Extraction and Text Enrichment
Georgeta Bordea and Paul Buitelaar, talked about taxonomy generation at the 12th EURO-LAN Summer School, Sibiu, Romania.
- 1st Summer Datathon on Linguistic Linked Open Data (SD-LLOD-15)
Andrejs Abele and Gabriela Vulcu were 1-week tutors at the 1st Summer Datathon organized by the Lider Project. They presented various tools and technologies for creating and exploring linguistic linked data.
- Introduction to Semantic Web
Bianca Pereira presented the basic concepts about Semantic Web in a 2 hours tutorial at the Computational Semantics Seminar, 10th March 2015, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Building the Multilingual Web of Data: A Hands-on tutorial
Gabriela Vulcu presents the EUROSENTIMENT demo in a full day hands-on tutorial at The 13th International Semantic Web Conference, 19-23 October 2014, Riva del Garda, Trentino, Italy.
- Linked Data for Language Technologies
Gabriela Vulcu presented the EUROSENTIMENT use-case of modelling language resources with NIF, Lemon and Marl as part of a half day tutorial organized by the LIDER project at The 9th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, 26-31 May 2014, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Tutorial on Statistical Machine Translation
Mihael Arcan presented insights of How Statistical Machine Translation works at the 1st International Translation Technology Terminology Conference (TTT) in Zadar, Croatia (25-26 October 2013).