UNLP is responsible for the Natural Language Processing module of the MSc in Data Analytics master’s program at NUI Galway.
The NLP module covers NLP foundations, standard algorithms and methodology, python for NLP, and hands-on sessions for core NLP tasks.
- Jan 9 Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Jan 16 Linguistic Structure, Data and Analysis
- Jan 23Tagging and Parsing
- Jan 30 Machine Learning for NLP 1
- Feb 6 Machine Learning for NLP 2
- Feb 13 Opinion Mining
- Feb 20 Machine Translation 1
- Feb 27 Machine Translation 2
- Mar 6 Information Extraction 1
- Mar 13 Information Extraction 2
- Mar 20 NLP and Linked Data
- Mar 27 Dialogue Systems (guest lecture Massimo Romanelli, SemVox GmbH)